VALTO360 ° is a cost-effective tool to support inspection and maintenance operations.
We know from experience how much time and resources are spent on normal inspection and maintenance processes. We have worked hard to ensure that operational functions can be performed as smoothly and cost-effectively as possible.
The basis of the functions is easy information sharing and access, as well as a visual, digital twin for remote viewing of objects. The new update also includes remote monitoring of objects. The video camera feature can be used to monitor activity in real time, and IoT sensor support can be used to view changes in processes or instruments.
A significant new feature is the “VALTO Observer” measurement line program, which facilitates the monitoring of erosion and wear of boilers and pipelines. This feature is a very useful feature for lifecycle management and avoiding downtime.
- Area and floor maps
- 360 ° photos
- 3D images and files
- Visual interface and navigation
- Points of Interest (POIs) and Linked Files
- Production environment RFID and QR labels
- Integrations with different information systems (APIs)
v 2.3 - New
- Improvements to SafeHub and Sherlok integrations
- ISO27001 certified
- Video cameras
- Measuring line and boiler application
- IoT sensors
- Education and training - Moodle integration
- Software platform and interface improvements
The VALTO360 ° has many functions that facilitate productivity and work processes, for more detailed information:
+358 44 737 6970